Quality Assurance Update for 2020:
Due to unforeseen circumstances, there have been changes to the Quality Assurance options for this year only. Please read the details below carefully.
- QA in Sandusky County must be completed by August 1
- NEW in May - We will be offering Livestock QA training for FREE online via Zoom. Details to be posted soon.
- For this year only, youth livestock exhibitors age 8-18 may take the national online YQCA certification ($12 fee)
- As of now, in-person and club-based QA cannot resume until after July 6, 2020. This is tentative and subject to change. We recommend that members complete their QA training via Zoom if at all possible.
Quality Assurance on Zoom (Preferred QA Option for Most Members)
Registration link to be posted soon.
National Online Quality Assurance (YQCA) Information: (fee applies)
Quick Start Guide - Simple, two page guide
Getting Your YCQA Certification - Longer, Step by Step Guide (16 pages)
Link to 4HOnline (Set up your account here first)
- For details or a step by step guide about setting up your 4HOnline account, CLICK HERE.