Below are some resources we feel our current volunteers may find helpful to them.
If you are a potential new volunteer looking to join our team, please call the OSU Extension Office at 419.334.6340 or email Gwen at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete application packet and additional information.
- How to Zoom - Connecting with and using Zoom for Club Meetings
- Tips & Tricks for Meeting When You Can't Meet in Person
- Communicating Online with Your Club
- 4HOnline Leader Options.
2020 Volunteer Mailings / Forms
- Training Dates (Main events for club volunteers: Jan 30, Feb 1)
- Enrollment Information
- Livestock QA Options
2019 Financial Summary Form - Please bring this on Jan 30 or Feb 1
Club Charter Check List - Please bring this form on Jan 30 or Feb 1
- Across County Enrollment Policy and Form
- Enrollment Form, Cloverbud
- Enrollment Form, Project Member
- Member List, Cloverbud Members (Editable Word Doc)
- Member List, Project Members (Editable Word Doc)
- Officer List (Editable Word Doc)
- Horse Project Permission to Participate Form
Resource / Information Flyers
- Jr. Fair Livestock Updates for 2020 (single page) - coming soon
- Jr. Fair Livestock Requirements Summary (the "purple paper")
Volunteers must complete a rescreening process every four years. You will be notified directly the year this need applies to you.
Rescreening Packet - Includes letter, BCI Fingerprint Background Check instructions, and Form.
Educational Program Resources - This handout from 2019 volunteer training inlcudes links to programs volunteers can lead for their clubs as well as community resources for educational progrmas (tours, guest speakers, etc).
Occassional Quantity Cook Training - Required for clubs preparing food for sale or give-away (excludes bake-sales). At least one volunteer must complete training and remain present during the event.
Ohio 4-H Club Management Policies and Procedures - A comprehensive list of policies and links to forms, including sample permission forms,
Ohio 4-H Volunteer Handbook - Policies, Guidelines and other resources for 4-H Volunteers
Ohio State Fair 4-H Guidebook - Ohio State Fair requirements for all non-livestock projects. Please note that youth must be selected for participation in most classes through county judging.