2021 4-H Project Interview Judging
Registration is now open! If you did not participate in 2020 or need help to register, you can view guided instructions below. For multi-project families, it is recommended you register as soon as registration opens to ensure appointment times close together.
- In-Person Project Interview Judging
- Tuesday, July 13, 2021, from 11 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Grace Community Church.
- Judging is by appointment only.
- Registration closes Monday, July 5, 2021.
- Early Judging
Early judging is an option reserved only for those who cannot attend in-person judging on July 13, or have safety concerns related to COVID (you will not be asked to disclose your reason).
- July 6, 2021, at the Sandusky County Health Department Conference Room, or virtually upon request.
- Early Judging is by appointment only.
- Registration closes, June 28, 2021.
Health and Safety Information
As of 6/10/2021 Masks are not required to be worn at judging on July 6, or July 13. Masks are welcome to be worn at the discretion of the 4-H Family and will not be enforced or discouraged. Our judges, 4-H staff, OSU employees, and volunteers are not required to wear masks at these functions but may make the personal decision to do so. Proper spacing and sanitation measures will still be utilized.
These guidelines are subject to change – thank you for understanding!
How to Register
- Follow the appropriate link below.
- Enter the name of the 4-H exhibitor completing the project, email you check regularly, phone number, and 4-H club name.
- Select your 4-H project's category (can be found in the 4-H Handbook).
- Select the project you are taking to judging.
- Select a time slot to meet with a judge. (make sure to write down the times you select).
You will repeat this process for each 4-H exhibitor in your family, and for each project they are exhibiting.
You have two children in your family. The first child is taking Club Leadership, and The Laundry Project and the second child is taking Sew Fun. You would complete this registration a total of three times. Once for child #1's Leadership Project, once for child #1's Laundry project, and once for child #2's Sewing project.
Sandusky County 4-H Project Interview Judging Registration
Be sure to choose the correct link below.
Tuesday, July 13, 2021 | Project Interview Judging | Register Here
Tuesday, July 6, 2021 | Early Project Interview Judging | Register Here (virtual and in-person options available).
2021 Summer Showcase
The 4-H Summer Showcase Awards Program and Style Revue is being held at Ole Zim's Wagon Shed on July 15, 2021.
- All members taking a clothing project must attend the style revue at the summer showcase in July to be eligible for awards. The Style Revue is part of these projects. Please plan to participate! Members unable to attend are encouraged to have their outfits modeled or carried by another member. Those not attending can still receive an A on their project, but members cannot place or attend the state fair unless their project is represented at Summer Showcase.
- Members participating in the style review portion need to arrive by 6:30 p.m.
- You can view and print the Style Review Form here.
- Please return to completed form to Emma, at Jahns.firstname.lastname@example.org by July 11, or bring it to judging on July 13.
- State Fair packets will be available before and after the program.