2020 Horse Member Guidelines
- This publication has replaced the former "County Rule Book" also know has the Horse Council Bylaws.
- The Guidelines will be included with each county Equine Record Book and are available for download HERE.
Sandusky County Equine Record Book
- This book is provided free of charge, thanks to the Sandusky County 4-H Advisory Committee
- You may also downlaod the book HERE if you prefer to print it yoruself or need to add extra pages. This file includes both the record book and the 2020 Horse Mmeber Guidelines.
Sandusky County 4-H Equine Committee
- This group, formerly known as Sandusky County 4-H Horse Council is made up of horse club volunteers, parents and members.
- The committee meets the first Tuesday of each month and welcomes new participation. For more information, please contact Gwen at the OSU Extension Office (419.334.6340)