Find 4-H Forms here
2020 Teen Opportunities Information and Forms:
- Teen Opportunties Flyer - Includes descriptions of each camp, award, trip or other opportuntity.
- Teen Opportunities Application - Use one form to apply for any trips which include a local scholarship to offset cost. See application and flyer for details.
- 4-H Camp Counselor Application
- Cloverbud Teen Leader Application
- CARTEENS Instructor Interest Form
- 4-H College Scholarship Application, County (Word doc)
- 4-H Skilled Trades Scholarship Application (Word Doc)
- Ohio 4-H Conference Information - This page will include all information and forms once available.
Winning 4-H Plan Information
The Winning 4-H Plan program provides parents with an opportunity to help Extension staff and volunteers learn more about their child's health consideration or special need. These plans are an easy way to help our staff make any necessary adjustments or accommodations to ensure the success of all children within the 4-H Program.