Are you looking for a 4-H Club?
Contact us at 419-334-6340 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you find a club in your area or that meets your child's interests! It will help us to know:
- Your child's age, grade and school
- We offer two distinct but related club-based programs. Some clubs offer both programs.
- The Cloverbud Program is open to youth who are at least age 5 and in Kindergarten on Janaury 1st.
- Ou Project Member program is open to youth who are at least 8 and in the Third Grade on January 1st.
- The are in which you live (township, town, city, etc.) and how far you prefer to travel
- Any special interests your child may have
- Most clubs have members with a variety of Projects. However some do specialize.
- Be sure to let us know if your child is interested in horses and/or showing and training dogs as those project areas require membership in specific clubs.
Already have a club? Enroll Online!
4HOnline 2.0 Information
Our 4HOnline is now new and improved! The new interface has been designed to be easier to use as well as mobile friendly.
- Enrolling in 4-H (New Families) - Step by step instructions for families new to 4-H (members, not volunteers)
- Re-Enrolling in 4-H (Returning Families) - Step by step instructions for families who are returngin to 4-H. All exisiting and families involved previsouly (last five plus years) have a profile already. Please do not create another one.
- Club Leader Access 4HOnline 2.0 - Instructions for logging into club to view member and roster information. Every club has a new password. Please call 419-334-6340 or email email@example.com to obtain your password.