General County Fair Information
- Please contact the Sandusky County Fair at 419-332-5604 or visit https://www.sanduskycountyfair.com/ for information about fair admisssion, tickets, entertainment, parking, camping and sponsorships.
- The Sandusky County fair is operated by the Sandusky County Agricultural Society. The Board of Directors of the Ag Society are elected volunteers who provide leadership for the county fair as well as the fairgrounds facility.
4-H Milkshake Stand
- Click HERE for the 2023 Schedule
- The Dairy Bar (aka Milkshake Stand) is our only county-wide 4-H Fundraiser. These funds allow us to offset the cost of project books, project judging and 4-H Camp to make the 4-H Program more affordable for all families. Every family in 4-H is directly benefiting from our collective efforts in the Milkshake Stand.
- We are very thankful to the Sandusky County Dairy Service Unit for their partnership in this fundraiser!
- Every club is required to work at the Milkshake Stand to help with this effort.
- Details about weigh-in times, class divisions, barn rules and more can be found in the Sandusky County Fair Premium Book at https://www.sanduskycountyfair.com/ (also available in print at the Sandusky County Fairgrounds office).
4-H Club Booths
- Click Here for the 2023 4-H Buidling Security / Hospitality Schedule
- If you are available to help with any of the open times, please contact Abby at 419-334-6340 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4-H Club Booth Information, Rules and Guidelines - All 4-H Clubs with booth displays should read this packet carefully.
- Non-Livestock projects are displayed in 4-H Club Booths at the Fair.
- 4-H Club Booths are optional. Members whose clubs decide not to create a 4-H Club Booth will have their projects displayed in the Misc Clubs booth and/or in other common display areas in the same buidling.