General County Fair Information
- Please contact the Sandusky County Fair at 419-332-5604 or visit https://www.sanduskycountyfair.com/ for information about fair admisssion, tickets, entertainment, parking, camping and sponsorships.
- The Sandusky County fair is operated by the Sandusky County Agricultural Society. The Board of Directors of the Ag Society are elected volunteers who provide leadership for the county fair as well as the fairgrounds facility.
4-H Milkshake Stand
- The Dairy Bar (aka Milkshake Stand) is our only county-wide 4-H Fundraiser. These funds allow us to offset the cost of project books, proejct judging and 4-H Camp to make the 4-H Program more affordable for all families. Every family in 4-H is directly benefiting from our collective efforts in the Milkshake Stand.
- We are very thankful to the Sandusky County Dairy Service Unit for their partnership in this fundraiser!
- Every club is required to work at the Milkshake Stand to help with this effort.
- Click HERE to find the 2021 Milkshake Stand Schedule.
- Details about weigh-in times, class divisions, barn rules and more can be found in the Sandusky County Fair Premium Book at https://www.sanduskycountyfair.com/ (also available in print at the Sandusky County Fairgrounds office).
4-H Club Booths
- Non-Livestock projects are displayed in 4-H Club Booths at the Fair.
- 4-H Club Booths are optional. Members whose clubs decide not to create a 4-H Club Booth will have their projects displayed in the Misc Clubs booth and/or in other common diplasy areas in the same buidling.
- Additional Information for booths
- 2021 4-H Booth Map
- 2021 4-H Club Booth Information (Includes set up and tear down times, general rules and additonal details.
- 2021 4-H Booth Building Hospitality / Security Schedule
- We have several empty times. Please call us at 419-334-6340 or email Gwen at email@example.com if you are able to fill in one of those time slots.
Youth Activities During the Fair
- This year Ohio State University Extension and Sandusky County Soil and Water Conservation District staff will be hosting free, fun events for youth up to age 10 each day Monday - Friday at 10am and 4pm. Details to be shared soon!
- Our Sandusky County Educator for Family and Consumer Sciences will also be hosting free healthy finances activities for youth of all ages on Tuesday and Thursday. More details to be shared soon!